· Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
· A convenience charge of INR 175/- for one-way flight and INR 290/- for round-trip flights, paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee and same shall be applicable on all cancellations including any partial cancellation requests.
· The refund will be credited back to the same account from where the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, the company will make an appropriate charge reversal. If the User used a debit card, the Company will credit the money back to the debit card.
· In the event of cancellation and refund of partially utilized tickets upfront discount and promo code, discount availed at the time of booking would be deducted from the refund amount.
· In case, where the user has cancelled his/her booking directly with the airlines, he/she will need to inform the Company with valid documentation to initiate the refund process. It is advisable to contact Company within 48 hours of the cancellation request.
· The meal amount is non-refundable. (Refundable only if the flight is cancelled by the airlines).
· The company will be able to initiate customer's refund only after receipt and/or confirmation of refund from the airline.
· After canceling your air ticket/e-voucher the refund shall be processed within a week's time from the date of receipt. In case of e-Tickets/e-voucher the refund shall be processed within seven working days from the date of the cancellation request being made. The mode of payment customer has chosen, the money would be refunded in the same manner. For instance, if the customer has made the payment through credit card, the money would be refunded to its credit account after applying cancellation charges.